Chief Security Officer
Jobanzeige vom 26.1.2021
Chief Security Officer
IT & Internet
Sofort - unbefristet
The Security and Safety Things GmbH, located in Munich, is the IoT start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch-group.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
As a Chief Security Officer (either at our Munich or Eindhoven office), you are responsible for cyber security, security operations, data protection, identity and access management and the physical security and safety of our people, facilities and assets.
This includes the following tasks:
- Shape security and data privacy related processes in an agile development landscape and have End to End responsibility for our overall security architecture
- Directly report to our CEO
- Actively engage engineers, Product Owners, and Product Managers and employees on security awareness
- Provide guidance in order to ensure a consistent high level of security to our worldwide locations (currently Munich, Eindhoven and Pittsburgh) and to our partners all over the world which will also require a reasonable amount of traveling
- Establish and evaluate (ongoing) a security conscious culture including security goals and drive security measures as necessary
- Coach the organization on Cyber Security (technical, architectural, procedures, regulatory, compliance, etc.)
- Organize security test & validation tests/assessments (e.g. penetration tests)
- Assess the impact of vulnerabilities and security incidents and develop remedies to address these issues
- Identify, develop, implement, and maintain security processes, practices, and policies throughout the organization to reduce risks
- Stay current and alert, and be our key knowledge resource regarding internal and external cyber security and data protection topic
- Head Security Incident Response Team and organize external Conformity Assessments
- Maintain network of internal and external security experts
- Personality: You are passionate about technology and excited about the impact of disruptive technologies. You are enthusiastic about the field of computer security, but are aware of the necessity for tradeoffs. You are able to quickly familiarize yourself with different technologies and their security properties.
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience working in computer security / cybersecurity and familiarity with relevant data protection legislation.
- Know-How:Broad knowledge of, and experience with current Cybersecurity topics. The ability to solidly, document and defend security decisions and comfortable leading security related workgroups.
- Languages: Excellent English skills
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or similar
Über Security and Safety Things GmbH
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Security and Safety Things GmbH